ChTPZ Group adheres to high corporate governance standards, believing that building good and honest long-term relations with all parties interested in the company’s operations, e.g. shareholders, investors, partners, staff, is a prerequisite to the stable growth of the Group’s businesses.
ChTPZ Group enterprises and companies abide by the guiding principles of the Code of Corporate Conduct adopted by the RF Government and strictly comply with the following fundamental corporate governance principles:
• Respect for and protection of shareholder rights
• Equal treatment of all shareholders
• Timely and full information disclosure
• Acknowledgement of lawful rights of concerned parties
• Promoting active cooperation between the company and interested parties to ensure the company’s financial stability and growth, as well as new job creation
• Efficient control over the company’s management by the Board of Directors.
Enhancing transparency and investment attractiveness of the ChTPZ Group companies is the main goal of the corporate governance improvement drive. With the assistance of professional experts and consultants from Ernst and Young and SAP, ChTPZ Group has introduced SAP solution, which enables to consolidate financial accounts in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). As a result, the investment community is now able to timely receive accurate and objective information on the Group companies’ financial state. PricewaterhouseCoopers, a global powerhouse, is employed by the Group as an auditor.
ARKLEY CAPITAL, Moscow is a corporate management vehicle, whose main objective is to ensure that the return on invested capital is maintained at 30% per annum.
Tatiana Krasnousova - Manager Investor Relations
Tel: +7 (495) 933 27 80
e-mail: [email protected]